After making the decision to get braces the next thing to decide on is what type to get. This decision would be largely based on the dentist or orthodontist’s recommendation, as the aim is to achieve the best teeth alignment possible, for the patient. One of the options to choose from is Invisalign braces.
For those looking for a subtle treatment with a nearly invisible appearance, Invisalign clear aligners can be the ideal solution.
These clear, invisible braces make the treatment as discreet as can be; most people will not even notice you are in the process of having your teeth straightened.
Advantages of Invisalign Braces
1. One of the biggest pros is that Invisalign braces are completely removable! Unlike some orthodontic treatments, they can be easily removed and can be popped in or out at your leisure, although it is recommended that you keep them for maximum efficacy.
2. They make daily tasks, such as eating, brushing and flossing, much easier and more convenient. With no brackets to attach or wires to adjust, you will simply put on a new set of aligners about every two weeks during the course of treatment and watch your teeth get straighter and straighter!
3. Predictable treatment – as your treatment is planned in advance, your dentist can more accurately predict when your treatment will be finished.
4. No metal allergies due to brackets and wires
5. Custom manufacture means a tailored match to your teeth, for reduced irritation and fewer scratches.
Only your dentist can advise whether Invisalign braces are the best treatment for you., so be sure to take their recommendation.
Follow our blog for more updates. Got any questions? Our Doctors are more than glad to help provide the assistance you need with our telemedicine feature. Find out more here. We’re on the socials! Follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter for more.